Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello again ...

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. In this case, I hope it's true.

To say it's been a while since I blogged on The Record web site is an understatement.

I could tell you I had an incredibly busy summer, and I did, but that wasn't the real reason I wasn't blogging.

In a very klutzy move, I tripped over an uneven sidewalk at a local drive-in while watching "Karate Kid II" with granddaughters Mollie and Morgan, fell and fractured my elbow.

In the aftermath of that "graceful" move, typing anything mean instant agony. Paginating a newspaper page required more twists than any professional contortionist would ever consider.

Now, thanks to the good people at Albany Memorial Hospital emergency room and Northeast Orthopaedics LLP, my elbow is healed and it's time to get back in gear with my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dartlady said...

Northeast Ortho is the best in the Cap Dist.

October 22, 2010 at 5:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home