Sunday, May 8, 2011

Share your prom photos with us


One of my proudest roles in real life is that of “Aunt.” I have three nieces (Katie, Meighan and Elizabeth) and four nephews (Andrew, Jared, JP and Sean) who have added greatly to my life over the years.

On Saturday, I got to play family photographer for THE PROM for my niece Elizabeth. A junior at Averill Park High School, Elizabeth and her classmates had their junior prom that night at Birch Hill banquet house in Schodack.

Being the proud aunt that I am, I’m happy to share one of the pre-prom photos I took of Elizabeth with you. I’m used to seeing her in her track or cross country uniforms so a formal dress was a different look for her.

Similar to last year, The Record plans to feature the prom photos of local students on our website at www.troyrecord.com Like me, I’m sure many of you are proud parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles who would like to share the prom photos of your favorite teen. To be included in our prom photo gallery, email your photo to tcaprood@troyrecord.com Please put “Prom Photos” in your email subject line and include the name of your teen and his or her school.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home